Monday, April 14, 2014

Lets try this again, shall we?

As much as I wanted to keep my first post as "blah blah ldlkfjdlfjaldfj....etc,..." I think I'll spice things up, but only a little bit, so don't go expecting much. I've had thoughts of writing a blog for...years. Not sure why I didn't ever do it, but I figure now is as good a time as any to start. (probably would have made more sense to start when we first got married, or had our first baby, or some other significant event, but you can't win every time! right? right.) ANYWAY. Here we are. My sweet friend Meghan hooked me alllllll up, and now I'm ready to go! Just kidding. I still have no idea what I'm doing. (How does anyone start a blog without sitting on someone's lap getting told EXACTLY what to do? Meghan is a saint, I tell you!) Anyway, I'll get there. Maybe. I figure that's what is kind of fun about your own blog though. It's MINE, so I can do whatever I want. (cause I don't ever do that already.....not) Okay, in all seriousness though, I'm excited about it! I'm excited to write. I really like writing. I didn't say I was good at it, I just like it. I write in my journal quite faithfully actually, but I guess this is just a different way to document things. Hopefully I'll learn a few things along the way too. So not only do I have Meghan to thank for setting me up...I also have her to thank for getting me to actually write something and post it. She told me a few days ago that people were finding my blog and adding it to lists of blogs they read. How embarrassing to not even have anything TO read! She also just sent me a threatening text and now how ever scared I was to actually publish a post, I'm more scared of her if I don't. ha. So there you have it. A tiny little intro to the blog. Stick around and I'll fill you in on a bunch of other fun things!

2 comments:

  1. Please write another post! You're such a good writer! I want moorrre!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^^ totally agree with Bethy! You and your cute boys should be documented more!

    ReplyDelete